By Rev Doc SASS # 16909 & Virginia Jake SASS # 14400
1. Come on time, and try to arrive early to assist in setting up. Likewise, stay after to help tear down.
2. Pay attention during the Shooter's Meeting, donít spend that time talking with your buddies.
3. Put helping with posse chores over talking with your cronies.
4. Be willing to shoot in a rotation, donít whine about shooting first!
5. Accept misses and procedural penalties graciously. If you dispute a call, do so calmly and kindly.
6. Extend a hand to less experienced shooters
7. Respect the score-keeperís need to keep things in order and donít pester him/her to see other shooter's times.
8. Take each stage as it comes; donít wander off to see how the next stage is being shot.
9. Come to the loading table promptly when you are called.
10. Give the observers at the loading and unloading table time to properly verify the condition of your weapon. These people are our safety net!
11. Move crisply to the line and donít shadow-shoot the stage at the firing line.
12. Arrange your weapons and starting position to honor the intention of the
stage directions without exploiting them to your own advantage
13. Donít belittle other shootersí short comings unless of course you are heckling them in good fun, but make sure itís fun.
14. Apply the rulebook first to yourself, before going on to quote the rules for everyone else.
15. Always seek the good of the game, and the good of all who participate in it.