Action Shooting Championship
16th – 19th, 2005
- 12 Main Stages (100 Pistol, 100 Rifle,
- Thursday Side Matches (Match Guns
"Speed Matches", Derringer, Pocket Pistol, Plainsman, Long
- State Team Championship (All 5 Team
Members must be from same State and contain: 1 Lady, 1
Duelist/Gunfighter, 3 others. Revolving Trophy and State Bragging
Rights are up for grabs!
- Man-on-Man Shoot-Offs (Sunday) (Top 16
Overall, Top 8 All Categories, competitor's guns)
- Main Match Awards & Dinner Saturday
Night 6:30 p.m. ($15.00 Per Person)
- Match Booklet will be sent to all
registrants in Early April for Hotel/Motel and other information.
- Refund Policy - 100% by June 1st, 80%
June 1st to Last Minute, (No-Shows) No Refunds or Credits
- Total Time Scoring will be used, 5 second
Miss (Pistol & Rifle), All shotgun Must Knock-down 10 Second
- DNF's or Stage DQ's are equal to total of
Miss Penalties for that Stage, plus 30 seconds.
- Match Information: Quick Cal 775-575-6700
/ e-mail [email protected]
[Back to HPD Home Page]